Wednesday, December 27, 2017

My Most Anticipated Books For 2018

I looked through Goodreads to see what books are coming out in 2018.I found 12 that I'm super excited to read and hopefully add to my shelves.

In no particular order:


  • Wild In Love by Bella Andre and Jennifer Skully 
  • Zenith by Sasha Alsberg and Lindsay Cummings
  • Catwoman:Soulstealer by Sarah J. Maas 
  • A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas
  • The World of Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
  • Untitled Throne of Glass #7 by Sarah J. Maas
  • Restore Me by Tahereh Mafi
  • Legendary by Stephanie Garber 
  • These Rebel Waves by Sara Raasch
  • Dance of Thieves by Mary E. Pearson
  • Untitled Warcross #2 by Marie Lu
  • Up In Smoke by T.M. Frazier 
If I hear or see any other books that are being released in 2018. I will add them to this list.
Happy Reading, Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment