Thursday, January 25, 2018

Updates

I finished The Death Code by Lindsay Cummings yesterday. It was a great wrap up to the series. For the first time in my life I wanted to throw a book. Towards the end something happened I wasn't happy about. I will just leave it at that. I am sadden to say goodbye to the characters. I started The Witness by Sandra Brown. I bought it for a dollar last summer at a big flea market. It is the only own by her I own that I haven't read yet. I am 170 pages in and really liking it. I don't know if I will finish it before the weekend. But the Dewey's 24 hr readathon is this weekend. I am taking part. I don't have a set TBR. Just going to see what I can read. Maybe some short books. I have Goosebumps books I never read and some Shivers too.

I'm sure some of you know that the Philadelphia Eagles are going to the Superbowl!!! I am soooooooo happy for them!!! I see how it will end. Won't disclose that until the game is over. Are you going to be watching the game?


I will be posting a review for The Death Code soon. I also want to post some reviews of other books I've read in the past few years that I haven't written a review for on here. If there is any books I've mentioned on my blog that you would like my thoughts on please let me know. Either comment on this post or email me at booksarediamonds@yahoo.com

I cannot believe the first month of 2018 is almost over. How many books did you read in January?

Happy Reading, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment