Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Love You Hate You Miss You by Elizabeth Scott



Love You Hate You Miss You by Elizabeth Scott

Released: June 1st 2009
Published By: HarperTeen
Page Amount:  276, hardcover edition
Borrowed from the library


"You know, I always thought I told you everything, but there are some things I should have said but never did. I should have told you about the time I lost your new sunglasses. I know you really liked them. I should have apologized the time I ruined your brand-new skirt, the one with the beading. I should have apologized for a lot of stuff.







I’m sorry. I’m sorry for everything.






It's been seventy five days. Amy's sick of her parents suddenly taking an interest in her, and she's really sick of people asking her about Julia. Julia's gone, and Amy doesn't want to talk about it. No one knew Julia like she did. No one gets what life is without her.




No one understands what it's like to know that it's all your fault.






Amy's shrink thinks she should keep a journal but instead, Amy starts writing letters to Julia. As she writes letter after letter, she begins to realize that the past holds its own secrets--and that the present deserves a chance."
-Infromation from Goodreads.com
 
 
My Overall Thoughts:
 
I loved it!!! This a story about a girl named Amy. Who loses her best friend Juila in a car accident and is left to pick up the pieces of her life. Through out the book she is always blaming herself for Juila's death even though Juila is the one who drove. In the end Amy realizes as much as she's to blame Juila is too. She also realizes as much as she misses her best friend she has to remember life is still worth living for.




Amazing story!!  Everyone should definitely keep out this novel!!
 
Elizabeth Scott is becoming one of my favorite authors!!
5/5stars!!
 
Younger teens should not read this due to adult situtations.
 
Hope you enjoyed my review!!
Love ya, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment