Friday, March 20, 2015

Benefits of Rereading

I know some readers never reread a book. They feel like it's a waste of time. When they could be reading a new book. I however love to reread a book whether it is a stand alone or series. I think rereading a book that is apart of a series helps put the past events fresh in your mind. Especially if the first novel came out and then a year or two later the sequel comes out.

Sometimes rereading a favorite book can help you get out of a reading slump. I have done that a few times in the past. You fall back in love with the story, characters, and it gets your passion for reading up again.

Rereading a favorite series for example the Harry Potter series. Is like revisiting old friends. No matter how,many times I read them I still feel the same as I did when I read them for the first time.


Do my question to you my lovely readers, Do you reread books? If so what are your favorites to revisit?

Happy Reading, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment