Friday, March 20, 2015

My Top 15 Most Anticipated Books of 2015

A new year of great books are upon us. I'm super excited for them all. But here are my Top 15 I'm most excited for.

1. Queen of Shadows, (Throne of Glass, #4) by Sarah J. Maas
I freaking love this series so much. I haven't read Heir of Fire but when I do I know I will need this ASAP!!!
Release date: September 1st 2015
2. End of Days (Penryn and the End of Days, 3) by Susan Ee
Angels have attacked earth. I loved Angelfall and World After. Can I just have this already?
Release date: May 5th 2015
3. A Court of Thorns and Roses( A Court of Thorns and Roses,#1) by Sarah J. Maas
A new book series from my new favorite author. Yes, please!! Have this previous already pre-order.
Release date: May 5th 2015
4. Red Queen(Red Quuen,#1) by Victoria Aveyard
Hearing alot of good things about this one. I love the cover!!
Release date: February 10th 2015
5. Armada by Ernest Cline
I loved Ready Player One. Was one of my top 14 of 2014. Can't wait to see what this one is about.
6. Shadow Scale(Seraphina,#2) by Rachel Hartman
Seraphina was one of the first dragon books I read back in 2012. So I've been wanting for this sequel for a while.
Release date: March 10th 2015
7. Don't Stay Late: A Fear Street Novel by R.L. Stone
R.L. Stine is a favorite author of mine since Goosebumps (yes, I grew up in the 90s) I'm excited for a new book from him. His scary stories I can handle.
Release date: April 7th 2015
8. I Was Here by Gayle Forman
I heard nothing but amazing things about Gayle's writing.
Release date: January 27th 2015
9. All the Rage by Courtney Summers
I've only read one of her books. Fall For Anything really loved it.
Release date: April 14th 2015
10. The Liar by Nora Roberts
New novel from Nora Roberts, enough said.
Release date: April 16th 2015
11. The Heir (The Selection,#4) by Keira Cass
The Selection series got me out of a reading slump last year. Excited where the characters are now.
Release date: May 5th 2015
12. The Heart of Betrayal( The Remnant Chronicles,#2) by Mary E. Pearson
The Kiss of Deception which is the first book. Had a crazy plot twist. I'm excited for the sequel.
Release date: July 7th 2015
13. The Copper Gauntlet (Magisterium,#2) by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare
The Iron Trial is book one. Loved it, want to read book two.
Release date: September 1st 2015
14. Rogue(Talon,#2) by Julie Kagawa
Julie always blows my mind. Her world of dragons is no exception.
Release date: April 28th 2015
15. The Black Mage: Apprentice (The Black Mage,#2) by Rachel E. Carter
The sequel to The Black Mage:First Year.
Alanna mixed with Throne of Glass.
Release date: February 17th 2015


Are you excited for any of these books I mentioned? What are some books you're looking forward to in 2015.

Happy Reading, Ashley.

No comments:

Post a Comment