Friday, March 20, 2015

March Book Haul 2015

It's been a few months since I've got books. I'm only showing the book's I got in the past few days. A good friend of mine sends me books she no longer wants or has read the first in the series and is not going to continue on with the series.

Review Books:
Don't Stay Up Late by R.L. Stine (via NetGalley)
Dead Wake: The Last Crossing of the Lusitania by Erik Larson (via Blogging For Books) non-fiction

Stack of Books:
Blood Bound by Rachel Vincent
Shadow Bound by Rachel Vincent
Oath Bound by Rachel Vincent
The Lost Code by Kevin Emerson
Deception by Lee Nichols
Echoes:Echoes, Haunted, and Trust by Melinda Metz
The 57 Lives of Alex Wayfare by MG Buehlen
Feral Sins by Suzanne Wright
Wicked Things by Suzanne Wright
The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney
The Wood Queen by Karen Mahoney
The Stone Queen by Karen Mahoney

Library:
Confess by Colleen Hoover


These are the books I've gotten in March. Please let me know if you've read any of them. Or the ones you are most looking forward to reading. Which ones should I move up on my TBR Pile.
Happy Reading, Ashley






















No comments:

Post a Comment