Thursday, October 26, 2017

A Simple Post

I finished reading Blood Brothers. Which I posted a review for. I haven't picked up a book since. I caught a cold. Not really feeling the urge to read right now. My family also added another kitty to the household. The number is 11 right now. Some may think it's crazy. But our house isn't a mess. And all of the cats are safe and loved.

I don't know if I will pick anything up before October is over. I want to read but nothing is really catching my eye. I am also debating about participating in NaNoWriMo this year. I didn't even attempt last year. I think I've come to the conclusion I like reading better than writing. I'm not the best story teller. To be honest writing stories aren't my strong suit. I can write song lyrics. Although those days are few in between anymore. I think with getting older my anger and pain I had as a teenager is gone. What did bother me then still does. I just don't channel it out into my songs anymore.

I'm good with just being a reader. A songwriter. Nothing wrong with that.

I hope to pick up another book soon. But I'm not going to push myself. New kitten. Cold.... not the best situation to read in.

Hope your October is going well. I'm not even excited for Halloween this year. It feels like someone stole my excitement for the holiday. I'm so beyond ready for 2017 to be over. This year was so difficult. Losing family members, furbabies and other crazy stuff.

Sorry for the odd blog. but I just needed to get my thoughts out.

Happy Reading, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment