Tuesday, October 31, 2017

November TBR 2017

This is a tentative TBR. Since I never stick to TBR's. I read 14 books in October. I hope to read that many in November or more. The first weekend in November I'm helping my brother and his girlfriend move into their house. So I probably won't get much reading done Friday or Saturday. I will try to read before the football game on Sunday.My team is the Philadelphia Eagles. Other than the usual family gatherings for the Thanksgiving holiday. I don't have any other plans.

The books I'm hoping to read in November.....

- to finish either the Fallen series by Lauren Kate or The Caster Chronicles by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
-The Outliers by T.M. Frazier ( expected release date November 9th)

After Thanksgiving I will try to read as many Christmas themed books as possible.

I also want to read some romance books. Whatever catches my eyes.

Here's my TBR for November....

What are you planning on reading in November?

Happy Reading, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment