Tuesday, October 31, 2017

October Wrap Up 2017

October was a great reading month for me. I read 14 books!!! That's the most I've read in one month all year long. Most of them were on my kindle. A couple of short physical books. I'm happy with everything I've read. And how much I was able to get through. I did DNF There's Someone In Your House by Stephanie Perkins. I just couldn't get into it.

Here's the books I read in October:

1. The Beauty of Darkness by Mary E. Pearson 5/5 stars
I'm sad to have finished the Remnant Chronicles.
2. Fliers: 20 Small Posters With Big Thoughts by Nathaniel Russell 5/5 stars
3. You Do Something To Me by Bella Andre 5/5 stars
4. Warcross by Marie Lu 5/5 stars
I need book 2 ASAP!!!
5. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K. Rowling Raveclaw edition (reread) 5/5 stars
I always love revisiting Hogwarts and it was great to learn more about the Raveclaw house. Since that is the house the sorting hat put me.
6. True Scary Stories;Volume: The Shadow Man by Dark Mistress Aurora 3/5 stars
It was free from Google Books
7.Forbidden Affair by Amy Andrews (reread) 5/5 stars
I read this back in 2014.
8. Blood Brothers by Nora Roberts 5/5 stars
I love Nora Roberts. It was great to read a paranormal mystery from her. I need to get books 2 and 3 soon.
9. Halloween Stories by Arnie Lighting 3/5 stars
10. I Could Pee On This: And Other Poems by Cats by Francesco Marciuliano 5/5 stars
I loved this book. As a cat lover I could relate.
11. A Very Scary Pumpkin by Jeff Minich, Renan Garcia 4/5 stars
12. Dirty Little Tease by Kendall Ryan 4/5 stars
13. Naughty Boss by Whitney G. 4/5 stars
14. The Spider Kingdom by M.D. Spenser 3/5 stars

I read some spooky books, romance books, and just random books. All in all I'd called October a success even with my bestie in real life's wedding. Which by the way was amazing!!!

What books did you read in October? Read anything I mention in my wrap up?

Happy Reading, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment