Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Recently Read

A little wrap of what I've recently read over the past week.

My last post I said I was hoping to get through a review book You Do Something To Me by Bella Andre. I did read that book. My review is posted if you want more thoughts on the book. I also finished and loved Warcross by Marie Lu. I will posted a review soon. I also read a very short story on my phone called True Scary Stories: Volume: The Shadow Man by Dark Mistress Aurora. It was alright.... my heart did get a little racey. But then again I'm a wimp when it comes to scary stuff. So it doesn't take much.

I'm currently reading Blood Brothers by Nora Roberts the first book in her Sign of Seven Trilogy. I'm really loving it. I hope to finish it this week.

Probably won't get much reading done. My best friend in real life is getting married on Saturday and I'm her maid of honor. I'm super excited to be apart of her special day.

Let me know what you've recently read. Did you read anything of the books I mentioned in this post?

Happy Reading, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment