Saturday, October 7, 2017

Currently Reading/Weekend Reading

I do have some plans for today with my family. But I am hoping to get some reading done as well. I have already finished my second book for the month of October. Technology I have read 3 books for October..... I will talk more about that in my wrap up.

I finished reading for review You Do Something To Me by Bella Andre. I needed a book like this at the moment. I loved it and I'm sad I finished it. I do have 2 books from her to read. Maybe I'll get to them this month... we'll see.....

Going to start Warcross by Marie Lu. I have read mixed things about this. Since I loved the Legend trilogy I'm going to give this shot.


What are you currently reading? Planning on reading for the weekend.... Let me know.

Happy Reading, Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment