Wednesday, February 28, 2018

February Wrap Up 2018

Hello My Bookworms, Today's post is my February Wrap Up 2018.I got through 7 books in February, two of those books were rereads for me.. I'm happy with what I was able to read this month.




February Wrap Up 2018: 


1. The Game Plan/Double Dare by R.L. Mathewson 
I pick up these books when I need something to cheer me up. I laughed so much while reading these.
5/5 stars
2. Up In Smoke by T.M. Frazier
My favorite book of the month!! This was everything I wanted from Smoke!! 5/5 stars
3. Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
I needed a Harry Potter visit from watching a Youtuber's videos going to the Harry Potter world. And as always and forever 5/5 stars
4.I Only Have Eyes For You by Bella Andre
I adore the Sullivan family. It was great reading about Sophie and Jake, :). 5/5 stars
5. The Unwelcomed Child by V.C. Andrews
This book was a crazy ride. I enjoyed it. 4/5 stars
6. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl 
When I originally read this back in 2013 I loved it and rated it 5/5 stars. Rereading it 5 years later.... it was soooo slow in parts for me. Which knocked it down to 4/5 stars. I am wanting to finish this series up hopeful in March.
7. Meet Cute:Some People Are Destined To Meet by Jennifer L. Armentrout 
This was a short story collection. To be honest I didn't read all of the stories. I know I read the first 3 and then skipped around to authors I liked. I rated this 3/5 stars

That is a wrap on February's reading. What books did you read in February? Finish any series? Let me know in the comments down below!!!

Happy Reading, Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment