Friday, February 16, 2018

Friday Reads #1

These posts will be up on Fridays telling of my plans for the weekend. As well as the book or books I am currently reading or hoping to get to over the weekend.

Right now for the first ever Friday Reads post. I decided I wanted to finish up The Castor Chronicles by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. I am rereading book one Beautiful Creatures.I first read this book back in 2013. I'm only on page 61 out of 563.

Guess we will see how far I get or if I finish it on my Reading Wrap Up post on Monday or Tuesday.

I don't have any other plans other then the usual house cleaning and taking care of the furbabies.


So hopefully I can read a lot over the weekend.


What plans do you have over the weekend? What books are you reading?
Let me know in the comments!

Happy Reading, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment