Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Reading Wrap Up #2

I know I should've posted this yesterday. But it slipped my mind. I finished rereading Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling on Saturday afternoon. Oh I love revisiting Harry and Hogwarts. It feels like hugging an old friend. I continue on reading on my kindle I Only Have Eyes For You by Bella Andre. That book was so cute and sweet. I loved Bella's books.

I decided to pick up The Unwelcomed Child by V.C. Andrews its alright so far. I'm really not liking the main characters grandparents. But I guess you aren't supposed to like them. Not sure what I will pick up after finishing it.

I spent some time on Saturday night with my family. It  was a good time. Although I sometimes feel misunderstood by them. I'm sure everyone feels that way at times with their family. Right?

How is your reading going so far in February? How many books have you read for the month? I've read 4 books in the month.

Happy Reading, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment