Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Reading Wrap Up

I did finish the bind up of The Game Plan and Double Dare by R.L. Mathewson as well as finishing Up In Smoke by T.M. Frazier. I loved everything I read over the weekend and into the beginning of this week. I'm currently rereading Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling. After watching some of LeahMouse's vlogs on Youtube with her Harry Potter adventures. I was craving rereading the series. I did reread the first book last year. The Ravenclaw edition!!

I did watch the Super Bowl. And I am beyond happy that my team won!!!! This was years in the making for them. I saw it happening in my mind. I just didn't want to jinx it out loud. Now for them to rest up and ready for next season!! I've been a fan since 2012.


I will be posting on February 8th an excerpt reveal of Up In Smoke by T.M. Frazier. If you are looking forward to that release you should check the post out.

My review will be posted on February 19th. I loved that book. Can't wait for more from Tracey in the future.....


Well that is all for now. Happy Reading, Ashley!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment