Friday, February 23, 2018

Friday Reads #2

So I'm still rereading Beautiful Creatures.... I think I might put it to the side for now. I am not wanting to read at all. This year is all about me just enjoying reading again. Not putting pressure on myself. But yet I kinda am putting pressure on myself.

What do you all do when you feel a reading slump coming on? I know some people like rereading a favorite book to help them get back into the swing of reading. I am finding myself just wanting to watch true crime shows... It is the only thing I have been watching the past week or so.

I do have plans tomorrow night with my family. We are celebrating my brother and his girlfriend's birthdays early. It will be a good time. I sometimes need time with my family. It is the best therapy in the world.

What are you reading this weekend? Any fun plans? Tell me in the comments!!

Happy Reading, Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment